If you have joined any exercise program or gone on diet plan for weight loss with little to zero result, then it may be time to consider cupping therapy to lose your weight.
In mid-to-late twenties, most people start losing their body metabolism. This is when we start to lose brown fat and muscle mass, two important tissues that burn fat. This makes our cells to use food energy as effectively as before.
Cupping therapy is the popular form of traditional treatment that promotes weight loss through natural means that is by perfectly restoring the metabolic functions in our body. Recent research shows that this treatment can help in the reduction of body fat percentage, onset of obesity, body mass index and body weight. It is no wonder why and how cupping therapy is now becoming the mainstream in extreme weight loss method.
Cupping therapy and belly fat burner
As we grow older, our circulatory system becomes weak, which impedes the blood movement. Stagnation of blood slows down the delivery of fresh blood to organs, cells and tissues. Over time, this causes the body to become metabolically unproductive leading to shocking weight loss and gain.
When we undergo cupping therapy, it helps to open up capillaries, and easing connective tissues, thus allowing oxygenated blood to pour into the body areas. As a result, our cells grow, repair and enhance our body metabolism. At the same time, cupping for weight loss program also flushes out the stagnated blood through the lymphatic system, carrying ruptured and waste fat cells.
Cupping therapy and its acu-points
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, there are totally 12 meridian channels in our body. Though each channel functions differently, their major purpose is to transport energy and blood to all organs. Using a cup, applying pressure on a certain acu-points can provide a wide range of benefits like weight loss, proper functioning of digestive system, metabolism, respiratory system and many.
Beyond weight loss and removing fat cells, cupping therapy also enhances blood flow. You might have came across the news about the sportsmen like Michael Philips who underwent cupping treatment as an alternative therapy as it helps to speed up the recovery time, ease musculoskeletal pain and more.
What are its benefits?
- Weight loss: Applying cups on the right channels helps to unblock the stagnating blood and loosens the tissue.
- Lessen stubborn fat: This treatment also works better when it comes to the reduction of the stubborn fat around your upper arms, thighs and waist. As cupping therapy works better in the deep tissues, it can also remove visceral fat effectively which is located in the deeper level.
- Enhance digestion: After few sessions of cupping, people who underwent this treatment will find their appetite being condensed to more management level. It also restores the digestive function in the body, thus leading to proper improvement to heartburn, bowel movements, bloating and indigestion.
- Overall relaxation: The benefits of cupping therapy are not just limited to weight loss. Similar to body massage, this treatment also provides relief to emotional and physical tension in the body.
Proper Diet plan for Weight Loss
For optimal result, adopt proper diet plan for weight loss like eating low-fat food, regular meal and more. Here’s a list of foods that should be avoided when one is undergoing extreme weight loss method.
- Nuts and seeds,
- Red meats like pork, mutton and beef,
- Processed and preserved foods,
- Fruits with high sugar and fat content, and fruit juices,
- Processed carbohydrates and many
If you are looking for a fast, safe and natural weight loss solution, considering cupping therapy is the best choice. Book an appointment with our Doctors at Halina The Cupping Clinic. Now in Chennai and Bangalore.