Women always had an age-old fight with unwanted peach fuzz on face. From waxing to laser therapy, many treatments have been devised till date for resolving this problem. But Dermaplaning stands out to be the best groundbreaking techniques for removal of facial hair. Not only it eases your peach hair, but unleashes a baby-smooth and glowing complexion, just like you dreamt of.
Why do we need Dermaplaning?
Continuous exposure to environmental toxins, harsh irritants, and UV rays can cause the top layer of your facial tissue to appear dull and aged. Dermaplaning helps to achieve newer skin tissues that give an instant glowing and smoother appearance.
Are Shaving and Dermaplaning similar?
The basic concept of dermaplaning is the same as shaving. In the same way as shaving works, dermaplaning involves the use of sterile blade to gently scrape away facial hair. But the two procedures differ in certain aspects. Traditional shaving razors are meant to remove only facial hair. However, dermaplaning shows the effects of exfoliation, removing accumulated debris, dead skin cells, and other scar tissues along with the removal of peach fuzz. Thus, instantly revealing fresher, glowing and smoother skin!
Why do you want to choose Dermaplaning?
- A pain-free and non-invasive treatment,
- Provides instant result,
- Requires zero downtime for recovery.
Dermaplaning is a safe treatment for those who are sensitive to laser and chemical peels, yet want to enjoy the benefit of radiant skin and deep exfoliation. Dermaplaning is effective on people of all age group and all skin types.
Benefits of Dermaplaning
- Exfoliates and removes the appearance of fine lines, dead skin cells and dry skin,
- Brightens dull skin and even out the overall skin texture,
- Boost penetration of skincare products deeply into the skin,
- Address the problems of acne scars, sun-damaged skin, and more,
- Helps to treat milia and congestion,
- Prepares the facial skin for further rejuvenating treatments,
- Make your face appear more smooth, youthful and bright.
Whether you want an effective solution to your facial hair or thinking of embarking on a rejuvenating treatment, dermaplaning is the perfect choice to start with.