If you enjoy scrolling through skincare trend videos on social media platform, you would have probably heard about the word ‘Dermaplaning‘. In this article, let’s see in detail about Dermaplaning and its benefits.
What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a popular exfoliation method that helps to remove vellus hair and dead cells from your face. Involving the removal of hair and dead skin on the face, dermaplaning treatment can lead to a complexion-perfect result.
Some of its benefits include:
- Say goodbye to Fuzz hair: Commonly referred to as ‘peach-fuzz‘, our facial skin contains thousands of tiny hairs called vellus. Our popular dermaplaning benefits include the removal of these peach hairs, which can lock in dirt and oil on the surface of the face. This treatment guarantees that it is far less painful than waxing, shaving or plucking, leaving the face smoother, brighter and glower.
- Even skin tone: Dermaplaning treatment provides deep exfoliation that can instantly brighten your complexion. It evens out pigmentation and mild scars that are occurred due to acne. By removing the top layer of flaking, dead and rough skin, the dull appearance of your skin is replaced by glowing skin.
- Anti-aging benefits: If you are searching for effective method to combat the wrinkles and fine lines that is caused due to age, then regularly undergoing facial dermaplaning might be the answer. Along with dead and peach hair removal, also eliminates many issues such as age spots, wrinkles, fine lines, uneven complexion, age scarring and broken capillaries.
- Perfect make-up application: Just as a beautiful painting starts with a blank canvas, make-up artists agree that the key to perfect make-up application starts with a fresh, smooth skin. After dermaplaning treatment, make-up penetrates deeper into the skin thus providing long-lasting and flawless result.
- Zero downtime: Dermaplaning is a safe, effective and fast way to rejuvenate your face. As the procedure is completely non-invasive, it is known to be safer on all skin types. And also it is time-consuming (just takes little to no recovery time). You can resume back to your normal activities and skincare routine immediately after each treatment as it usually lasts between 15 to 30 minutes of your time.
Enjoy all the above said dermaplaning benefits by choosing this treatment. Further, Dermaplaning treatment at Halina The Cupping Clinic go far beyond basic skin scraping, providing customers with a chemical-free, effective, exfoliation that leaves the skin fresh, glowing and ultra-smooth.
If you are ready to experience the amazing results of Dermaplaning, contact Halina Clinic today. You deserve to be treated like a princess, and at our clinic, we specialize in bringing out a princess looking glowing skin.