In today’s busy world, people’s life rhythm has obviously accelerated, the mental burden and work competition is increasing heavily. As a result, many people start suffering from symptoms like forgetfulness, headache, insomnia and mental exhaustion. When the human body is in depression and anxiety for a long period, the brain is in a state of excessive fatigue and tension. Overtime, this will lead to insomnia and headache.
Insomnia refers to difficulty in falling asleep and is caused by factors like excessive work, unhealthy diet, physical weakness and emotional factors. It also affects the immune system and body dysfunction. The greatest impact of insomnia is on the mental health leading to schizophrenia.
To get rid of sleep disorder, it is crucial to figure out the root cause of insomnia. Insomnia causes may vary from person to person and some of it includes:
- A traumatic experience,
- Late-night heavy meal,
- Too much screen time on Tv, computers, mobile phones or video games is also a major reason for insomnia,
- Depression, stress and anxiety,
- Certain medication might also affect your sleep routine,
- The discomfort of pillow or mattress,
- Change in sleeping habits or change of place is also one of the insomnia causes,
- Excessive use of alcohol, caffeine or tobacco,
- Daytime sleeping habits or napping late in the evening can also affect your sleeping routine,
- Phychological or neurological problems and pregnancy also causes insomnia,
- Qi imbalance in liver,
- Phlegm-heat internal disturbance and many.
Today, insomnia has become one of the most dangerous diseases of global concern. In western countries, psychotherapy and drugs are used to treat the sleeping disorder. However, psychotherapy is not advisable due to its influencing factors and long-term use of drugs is prone to many side effects. Instead of trying pharmaceutical method for insomnia, it is best recommended to try this natural healing process. Pharmaceutical treatment will damage the internal organs of the body but cupping therapy helps to drive the harmful toxins out of the body and restores the body balance. A number of athletes and celebrities have also started using cupping therapy to gain all the health related benefits.
Cupping therapy can perfectly treat insomnia. It benefits a lot of health ailments. In addition, it helps to maintain the normal function of the brain cells, regulate the excitability of the cranial nerves, make people to feel full of energy and act as the cure for insomnia. As a result, many people report that cupping treatment helps to promote natural wellness, overall relaxation, the cure for insomnia, stress relief and better sleep quality. All these factors together help the patients to get a better sleep at night.