We’re often told to keep our chin up while posing for photos, but it can be embarrassing for those who suffer from double chin problem. A double chin isn’t a sign of poor health, but it can harm your social life and self-esteem. Fortunately, there are several double chin reduction ways to treat that stubborn fat. Let’s read through the article to gain knowledge about how you can reduce double chin faster and gain a more defined look.
What is Double Chin?
Double chin is medically referred as submental fat as it is nothing more than a layer of fat that is formed under the chin or around the neck area. When that layer becomes large enough, it forms a wrinkle that creates the look of one or more extra chin. This submental fat may occur for en number of reasons including:
- Instability in weight can make the skin to expand and contract causing a double chin.
- Those with a family history of stubborn fat are more likely to develop extra fat under the chin.
- Aging can also be a factor for double chin formation as skin may become less elastic as you glow.
- People with weak jawlines and recessive chin will also find themselves more vulnerable in developing a double chin. This is because for these people, the skin is stretched more and less tightly drawn over the face.
Although it might be difficult to prevent the occurrence of extra chin, it is possible to reduce jaw fat.
How to get rid of a double chin?
Believe it or not, treating your double chin can begin right from your home. A natural way for chin fat reduction is to do exercise. So, exercising the muscles around the chin can gradually remove the stubborn fat. Some of the facial exercises include:
- Pucker your lips while tilting your head backwards,
- Jut your lower jaw forward and hold it for double chin reduction,
- Stretch your tongue up and down for about 10 times,
- Rotate your neck slowly,
- Use a resistance ball and press your chin,
- Full body exercise will also reduce jaw fat and promote overall body health as a bonus.
Cupping – Safe & Non-invasive Treatment for removing Chin Fat
In some cases, no matter how healthy you are and how hard you do workouts, you can’t reduce double chin faster. This is where natural, non-invasive treatment comes in handy. Regardless of the cause, treating your double chin using cupping therapy can be beneficial. This treatment helps to stimulate collagen production for more elastin skin which in turn create easy blood flow and allow double chin reduction. Furthermore, it also removes excess skin under the chin without causing any side effects like swelling, pain, numbness, bruising, redness and more. So, if you want easy and quick result, cupping is the best chin fat reduction option as it not just tones the muscles and the tissues surrounding the facial skin, but also develops stronger jawline.
If you’re worried about your chin’s fatty partner, Cupping Therapy is the only natural and safe double chin reduction treatment to restore your chin’s single status back.