Hair fall problem is the greatest issue of concern for many men, women and even children. In most cases, it leaves people feeling less confident about the way they look. Luckily, there is a hair fall best solution that can stop your problem. Have you heard about Micro Needling for re-growing your hair? It is an alternative solution for hair transplant and other invasive treatments to address your scalp and hair loss problem.
Micro needling has widely been acknowledged for its effectiveness in treating scalp and problems like dandruff, thinning, premature graying, and other hair fall problems. These problems are mainly caused due to factors like dietary deficiencies, genetic traits, ageing, poor care, pollution, hormonal imbalance, stress, pregnancy, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), menopause, thyroid issues, birth control pills, chemical-styling products and other external factors.
Micro needling not only treat breakage or other hair loss problems, but also helps to treat balding, psoriasis, alopecia, and seborrhoic dermatitis. To learn more about the benefits of micro needling treatment for scalp and hair, read on.
Here are few benefits:
- Reduces hair fall problem: Micro needling uses a tiny needling pen to create micro punctures on the upper layer of the skin and stimulate production of hair cells. Further, this treatment invigorates and fortifies the follicles, stabilizes the scalp, rejuvenates the tiny blood vessels which surround the follicle, helps in regeneration of new hair, promotes growth, and improves blood circulation which nourishes the nutrient supply to scalp and hair. All these factors can arrest uncontrolled hair fall problem.
- Fights dandruff: Dandruff is a non-contagious scalp condition that is described by flaking and severe itching on the scalp. Often an embarrassing problem, micro needling can stabilize the scalp by its potent germicidal properties and kills fungus and bacteria without causing any damage to the scalp.
- Increases density and volume: Micro needling will repair and reconstruct the strands, adds volume and density, controls frizz, beneficial for wispy and thin hair, and treat and reduce split ends and hair fall problems. People who have undergone this therapy witness improvement in growth and also hair becomes more voluminous and stronger.
- Maximizes blood flow to scalp: An interesting aspect of micro needling is that it increases blood supply to the scalp, promotes strong follicles, and eliminates hair fall problem. An improved blood supply to the scalp can also help fight microbial skin infections.
- Prevents premature graying: One of the primary causes for premature graying is poor supply of nutrient to the follicles. Micro needing helps to improve the rate at which the follicle absorbs the nutrients. In turn, it retains natural hair color and stops untimely graying.
Hair fall problem can be scary and sometimes not in our control, but there are many things that have to be taken care of to stop this problem. Understanding the real cause of the problem can help to cure it. Now that you’ve understood hair loss problem from A-Z and you know what to do!
To conclude, hair loss seem to be a permanent issue for both men and women but changing your routine and developing good habits can be a perfect start towards stopping this problem. As for the age-old dilemma of “How to prevent hair fall problem?“, the answer lies very simple by picking the hair fall best solution like micro needling. Utilizing this therapy will put your hair loss problems to rest.
Micro needling is a non-surgical treatment which requires no anesthesia and also comes with no side effects. Not all treatments will lead to desired outcomes, but at Halina Cupping Therapy clinic, our team of experienced professional provides the skill set to determine the root cause of hair fall problem that are hindering the treatment and stimulate the growth of natural, healthy hair. To learn more or schedule your treatment session, please pay us your visit.