Halina Cupping Clinic is accredited by the Tamil Nadu Medical Council (TNMC) for setting professional medical standards for assessment, training, certification, and providing professional development in the specialty of cupping therapy.
We have professors with great knowledge and many years of expertise for training the students. We have excelled not only in teaching cupping therapies but also in bringing out the confidence, passion, and commitment of those who pursue it. We believe in improving and maintaining the health of our nation’s remote and rural communities.
What will you learn?
Cupping therapy is a modern approach to a traditional Chinese and Middle Eastern modality that is used to treat a broad range of health conditions, promote healing and alleviate pain. This is the practice of placing tiny cups at certain points on a person’s skin.
Take the cupping therapy course, and learn the theoretical and practical aspects of cupping, how to diagnose and treat various health ailments, and how to run your own cupping therapy business.
To gain a greater understanding of cupping, we will provide the complete history of cupping therapy, details on various types of cupping, and its benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for a Certification course in Cupping Therapy:
- Students who have passed or failed in 10th and 12th are eligible to get admission for the certification course. Course duration is six months.
- Students aspiring for more knowledge in this field can opt for graduation and post-graduation certification courses and its duration is one year.
- Those who have an MBBS degree are eligible to get admission for the professional course and its’ duration is one year.
Few of the course benefits include:
- Can run a Cupping Therapy clinic,
- Will get a job with good pay,
- Can get jobs at hospitals, government and private nursing homes, clinics, massage centers, and more.
If you’re skilled, hard-working, and have an interest in ancient medical science, a career in cupping therapy could be a good fit for you.
To enroll now, contact: 8870482669.