Back pain is an uncomfortable and debilitating condition that makes one physically and mentally absent from work and makes them seek sciatic pain treatments. This can affect people of both sexes and all ages, for different reasons.
We all want to know the best way to relieve sciatic pain. Fortunately, there are many home remedies to reduce your backache. From exercising to getting better sleep, you can choose from a variety of sciatic pain treatments to relieve sciatic pain.
Problems with the spine such as osteoporosis, a disorder of the aorta can lead to backache. Lower back pain problem is also linked to the bony lumbar spine, abdominal and pelvic internal organs, ligaments around the spine and discs, spinal cord and nerves, discs between the vertebrae, and the skin around the lumbar area as the human back is composed of a complex structure of ligaments, discs, bones, and muscles.
Back pain can also result from injury, poor posture, heavy activities, and some medical conditions. In some cases, its cause remains unclear. The following factors increase the risk of this problem and opt us to choose lower back pain relief treatment:
- Occupational activities,
- Genetic factors,
- Poor physical health,
- Weight gain and loss,
- Medical condition, like cancer and arthritis,
- A sedentary lifestyle and more
Lower back pain also tends to be more common in women than in men, possibly due to hormonal factors.
Some back issues can cause pain in other parts of the body, depending on the affected nerves. You can get back pain relief without any treatment, but if the pain continues with any of the following symptoms people should visit their doctor:
- Numbness around the anus, the buttocks, and the genitals,
- Urinary incontinence,
- Weight loss,
- Inflammation or swelling on the back,
- Loss of control over bowel movements,
- A recent injury, blow, or trauma to the back and many.
Cupping therapy – The best back pain relief treatment
Cupping therapy is an alternative form of treatment that doesn’t use any medicine or injection. Therefore, the risks that are involved in these sciatic pain treatments are lower than other therapies, and there are little to no side effects. If you find yourself with backache and have used all options and decided to opt for traditional medicine, then Cupping therapy for back pain is the only solution you are looking for.
Pressure is applied to the points that are causing lower back pain, and the blood flow begins to increase in the area within the capillaries and vessels which ease the muscles and helps to supply oxygen and nutrients that your body needs. This lower back pain relief treatment helps in targeting the painful points accurately that naturally reduce muscle or joint pain. Also, it works to release the tension in the body tissue and relax tired, tense, and sore muscles, and relieve sciatic pain.
Cupping Therapy is importantly the inverse of massage therapy. Instead of exerting pressure on different points of the body for healing, cupping uses suction to tug the tissues, muscles, and skin upwards forcing fresh blood to reach all parts of the body that have pain and aches. This back pain relief therapy helps to kickstart and quickens the healing process.
Some of its benefits include:
- Softening the tightened muscles,
- Promoting the blood flow to the tissues, and muscles that eventually relieve sciatic pain,
- Lifting the connecting tissues,
- Eliminating chronic congestion,
- Releasing and draining of toxins and excess fluids,
- Supplying nutrients and oxygen to the cells,
- Loosening of knots and adhesions as a result of back pain relief therapy,
- Stimulating, and calming the peripheral nervous system,
- Removing stagnation, and opening the blockages of the lymphatic nodes,
- Drawing inflammation from the deeper tissues to the skin’s surface and more.
If you are struggling with lower back pain problem, try some simple lifestyle changes and cupping therapy for an amazing result. At Halina Cupping Therapy Clinic, we take great pride in helping our community to achieve better health through our best back pain relief treatment.